Why come to a PTO meeting?
- PTO meetings are a great opportunity to meet other Richardson parents.
- You can be the first to hear about up coming events at school.
- You can learn how your child and Richardson Elementary School benefit from the work of the PTO.
- You can learn how to volunteer your time on campus or off, to positively impact the learning experience of ALL students at Richardson.
- PTO meetings bring together the home and the school so that parents and teachers may cooperate in the education of our children.